Things are better by revelation than definition. Kingsleyconnect is a practical demonstration of true revelation and inspiration, our contents are reliable, relevant, resourceful, informative and inspiring. We passionately desire to help you discover your purpose and grant you access to connect to the real you. Reach us: +233546209319 Whatsapp and calls. +2347038308106 sms only. DEAD DOG SAVED WITH A DRINK - KINGSLEY CONNECT

BE A LIGHT TO YOUR GENERATION

DEAD DOG SAVED WITH A DRINK





You're drunk, dog.

Charlie, a Maltese terrier from Australia, was saved from certain death the first weekend in March by veterinarians who fed him copious amounts of vodka.

Staff from Animal Accident & Emergency in Melbourne wrote on the facility's blog that Charlie came in with a case of Ethylene Glycol poisoning. They wrote that Ethylene Glycol, a product commonly found in radiator and brake fluids, tastes sweet but causes kidney failure when ingested.

"In Australia, the only antidote we have is alcohol," the blog states. "Alcohol alters the chemical reaction and stops the kidney failure from occurring."

The pup was then hooked up to a frat boy's dream:
Charlie had a tube placed through his nose to his stomach. Over about 48 hours, he was given successive doses of alcohol. The easiest form of alcohol is vodka. In fact for the whole weekend, Charlie had a huge party with us in the Pet ICU.



"He was definitely drunk," his owner, Jacinta Rosewarne, told the Herald Sun. “He was stumbling around, I’d go to pat him and he’d push me away like a normal drunk person, he was vomiting a little, whining like a drunk.”

Charlie is now back to good health, and totally sober -- for the time being.

Charlie isn't the only party dog saved by booze. In January, an American Staffordshire named Cleo received the same treatment after lapping up some anti-freeze.







Getty Images


































Post a Comment
Powered by Blogger.