Things are better by revelation than definition. Kingsleyconnect is a practical demonstration of true revelation and inspiration, our contents are reliable, relevant, resourceful, informative and inspiring. We passionately desire to help you discover your purpose and grant you access to connect to the real you. Reach us: +2347056449897 calls only +2347038308106 Whatsapp. MEET A 19 YEAR GIRL WITH HIV WHO INFECTED 324 MEN - KINGSLEY CONNECT

BE A LIGHT TO YOUR GENERATION

MEET A 19 YEAR GIRL WITH HIV WHO INFECTED 324 MEN

hiv-girl   This is a warning to all men who lack self control this story will change your orientations. Meet The 19 Year old Girl Who Has Already Infected 324 Men With HIV Written by Ben Afar | March 13, 2014 | 0 inShare A female student at Kabarak University in Nakuru, Kenya has confessed she deliberately infected 324 people with HIV.The girl, 19, whose name is unknown, says she has set her target for at least 2,000 men acting in revenge after she was infected by a man at a party. According to International Business Times….The girl allegedly contacted Kenyan Scandals on Facebook and claimed she had something to confess. After she was assured her identity was going to be protected (the Kenyan Daily Post, however, published a picture from her Facebook profile along with the article) she wrote: I’m 19 and a 2nd year here at Kubarak Uni. I joined this Uni a virgin though I’ve had boyfriends before, my parents were so strict so having sex was never on my mind “Sep 22nd 2013 is a day I”ll never forget, we went clubbing in town and got drunk with some senior students then went back hostels for party round 2″. I rem less but I rem waking up naked next to some guy called Javan with my P painful and new he had had sex with me while I was drunk.I only asked if he used a condom and he said yes, however when taking bath I noticed sperms down there, I wanted to commit suicide, I feared getting pregnant and HIV.”Took Contraceptives and hoped I was HIV free.In NOV i tested .I felt like cutting off my neck.I confronted the guy and he insisted he was clean that I got it from somewhere.”I was so depressed and took alcohol to die, I even bought poison, the pain was just unbearable how was I gone face the world, I let my parents down, I gave up on the world and just wanted to end my life. My future had been ruined, somehow someone had to pay,” “I accepted my fate and promised to make all men I come across suffer, I know I’m attractive and men both married and unmarried chase me left right and centre. “I buried the good girl in me and became the bad girl, my goal was to infect as many as possible.Not a day passes without me having sex, mostly 4 people per day,” she continued in her confession.”Nothing will stop me from accomplishing my mission by continuing to sleep around, you never know but maybe you have slept with me or your husband, boyfriend, brother, father or any has slept with me. Your day is coming, you men destroyed my life and I will make you and your people pay for it,” The girl then confessed she had already infected 324 men, 156 of which are students at the Kabarak University where she studies, the rest are married men, lecturers, lawyers, celebrities and politicians.

source:liveofo.com

No comments

Powered by Blogger.